What is the CPCC Foundation and how does it support the College each year?
- CPCC Foundation is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit entity that supports Central Piedmont through fundraising initiatives. Foundation staff work with individuals, corporations and foundations to raise fund that support virtually every area of the college.
Is a contribution to the Family Campaign tax deductible?
- Yes, your gift to the Family Campaign is tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations, and you will receive an acknowledgment of your gifts via email.
What portion of my gift will go directly to the area I designate?
How will I be recognized?
- Employee's gifts are recognized in the Foundation's annual report according to gift levels. When asked on your pledge form to print your name as you wish it to be included in printed materials, please indicate if you would like to remain anonymous.
How do I make a gift?
- You can pay by cash, check, payroll deduction (minimum donation of $50), or securely online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
I would like to volunteer to be a Campus Captain or to help with the Family Campaign in some way. With whom should I speak?
- Thank you. We like your enthusiasm and applaud your initiative. Before the start of the new fiscal year (July 1), speak with your supervisor and let her/him know of your interest. Once you have supervisor approval, give us a call at 704.330.6869.
If I have more questions about the Family Campaign, my giving history, etc., whom should I contact?
- Call the Foundation at 704.330.6869.