What is Project Funder?
- Project Funder is the name for the CPCC Foundation's intiative to highlight projects that need funding from across the College. These pages identify specific areas of need where funds are needed to enhance workforce development. Central Piedmont's Project Funder campaigns give you an opportunity to see how your gift, no matter the size, makes an impact in students' lives.
How do I donate to a specific project?
- Browse the available projects using the menu links at the right side of the page. When you get to a project available for funding, you will see a large green Give button on the page. Click that link to access the donation page for the project.
Is there a minimum donation amount?
- The system sets a minimum of $10 per donation due to the processing fees and requirements.
Is my donation tax deductible?
- Yes! The Central Piedmont Community College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization established in 1965 to generate private financial support to further the mission of Central Piedmont Community College. Your donation to a CPCC Foundation Project Funder campaign is deductible to the fullest extent of the law as you receive no goods or services as part of the gift.
How does Central Piedmont Community College Foundation utilize the contributions?
- Donations made to specific projects will be used for the purposes outlined on the project webpage. Unrestricted donations to CPCC Foundation will be used where they are needed most. To get more information on how Central Piedmont Community College Foundation uses contributions, please contact the CPCC Foundation or call us at 704.330.6869 for more information.
Are corporate sponsorship opportunities available?
- Yes. We welcome the involvement of local businesses as we work to become the national leader in workforce development. To find the best fit for your company within Central Piedmont Community College, contact Vanessa Shelton Stolen at 704.330.6869.
Is my information secure?
- Yes, our solution provider has made every effort to protect your information. They use industry-standard SSL encryption techniques to make sure that your credit card information, passwords, and personal information travel securely over the Internet.